Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Post Order Processing goods will be Couriered within 3-5 working days from the day of order placed.
Note: Working days do not include Sundays & Public Holidays as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Orders will be delivered by a Reputed Courier Agency between 10A.M to 6P.M. Any complaint regarding delay, deficiency, etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the said Courier Agency.
- Delays occurring due to unforeseen events such as Unavailability of Recipient, Administrative & Political instability in your region, Extreme weather conditions, Natural Calamities, Destination . Custom Clearance process, etc. are not warranted for under the provisions of the shipping policy.
- Shipping period of 3-5 working days is not applicable to remote and interior locations with limited/minimal accessibility.
- Obligations on Delivery.
No Redirection or Change of Address will be entertained once order is dispatched.
Orders will be processed subject to availability of the product.
Free Shipping will be valid only for the Limited Period and Area as specified in the respective Promotion/Offer.
Free Shipping will adhere to guidelines of the Shipping Policy.
The handling of undelivered packages will be subject to "Pratham Motors Pvt Ltd" discretion.
- Receiver has to produce his photo Identification.
- Receiver has to provide his signature as an approval of receiving the order,
- At which point all responsibilities towards the shipped product pass to the receiver.
TAXES & DUTIES
- In case you are unavailable to receive the consignment, the Courier Agency will leave a card explaining that it has attempted to deliver your goods.
- A maximum of two delivery attempts will be made by the courier agency.
- If you do not contact the carrier post the 1st delivery attempt; the second delivery attempt will be automatically be scheduled on the next working day free of charge.
- Note: For premium delivery options you can contact the carrier. Additional Charges may apply.
- Alternatively, you can contact the carrier and collect your order from the carrier's registered local office for no extra charge.
Shipping Policy will be applicable to products displayed on the website only.
Shipping Policy does not Infringe/ Nullify/ Make void the Policy/ Policies of the Carrier.
"Pratham Motors Pvt Ltd " reserves the right to refuse the processing of an order and it's shipping if the order placement is found to be an attempt to violate any of the business policies that may or may not be mentioned in part or whole herein.
An Order may have multiple products, however a single order can be shipped only to a single destination address. Products from the same order cannot be shipped to more than one address. . 18. In case of multiple delivery destinations, individual order will have to be placed for the products.
In case of multiple delivery destinations, individual order will have to be placed for the products.
On dispatch, an Airway Bill (AWB) / Tracking No. generated will be messaged to the customer.
It will be our endeavor to ship all products in your order together. However, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics and availability.
We do not accept shipping to P.O. Box Addresses.
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. VAT/C.S.T (as applicable) will be applied to orders dispatched within and outside India.
- The recipient is liable to pay all duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country where the product/s is shipped to.
- Package will not be delivered and refunds for the order will not be entertained if the recipient is unwillingly to pay the duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country the product is shipped to.